Sunday 22 September 2013

Tutorial 7- Anagrams

I found this exercise quite challenging it is difficult to create words out of your name and create a 150 word story using them. After days of struggling to meet the word limit without using too many words not included in your name, became extremely hard. The underlined words are the one's that are not included in my full name: Melissa Jane Thompson.Therefore, I decided to write a poem and display the story I came up with even though it did not meet the word limit.

Melissa Jane Thompson :
It was very difficult to come up with a pure anagram, I had created names such as Janet Elisa Lee, Phil, Sasha, Elaine, Lisa, Tom.

The list of words I created from my name included: 


This is the poem I created: 






This is the story I came up with 2 similar stories which possibly doesn't make a whole lot of sense but it sets a base as a story: 
Janet saw Elisa, Phil, Elaine and Sasha at the shops. Elisa ate milo, Phil held a pot, Elaine sat on a bench, Sasha's son ate ham. Elaine had shit on her ass and nose and Janet had to mop it up.

Janet met Elaine at the shops. The shops sold pots, milo, mops and lemons. Elaine bought lemons to grow in her pots. Janet invites Elaine to her home, where she ate ham. Janet set Elaine ham. Elaine's challenge was to  hop with her ham.



Miss Janet Lee is all alone, 

No comments:

Post a Comment